It's avocado season once again and when there's lots of these delicious fruits around I tend to make some simple desserts. I got a kilo of avocado from a street side vendor and it was 6 pieces of medium size fruits. The simplest thing to do with avocados is just to add condensed milk for a creamy dessert. From this, you can make it into an ice cream, smoothie or which ever dessert you imagination can take you.
- 1 kilo avocado
- 1 can condensed milk (around 400gms)
- 1/2 cup all purpose cream
- Vanilla extract
How to make Creamy Avocado Dessert
- Slice avocado, take out the flesh and remove the "veins".
- Crush it using fork depending on the size you want - smooth or chunky.
- Add condensed milk, a few drops of vanilla extract and cream. You can an adjust the amount to suit your own taste.
- Mix and combine thoroughly and place in the freezer before serving.
To make it into a smoothie, just add crushed ice and blend in batches. For an ice cream, adjust the amount of all purpose cream to 1 cup then add 1 cup of water. You can have a chunk ice cream or smooth and creamy - just blend everything. It's a simple way to enjoy avocado or an fruits in season.