Here's a simple recipe in making Garlic Butter Shrimps
- 3/4 kilo medium shrimps, washed and cleaned (shell on)
- 1 whole head of garlic, chopped
- 1-2 Tablespoon/s Butter
- 3/4 cup Lemon Soda
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to cook Butter Garlic Shrimps
This could be the simplest recipe for garlic Butter Shrimps - almost like the halabos recipe with just garlic an butter. But you can adapt this Spicy Garlic Butter Prawns recipe for the shrimps. Enjoy!
- In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add crushed garlic and cook for a minute minute.
- Pour in the lemon soda then add the shrimps
- Cook for about 10-12 minutes or until shrimps turn orange
- Season with salt and pepper.