- Rice (Leftover rice placed in the fridge is perfect. If you will still cook it, let it cool first and place in the fridge)
- Chopped or Flaked Meat (any or combination of the following - ham, hotdog, sausages, canned tuna flakes, shredded chicken, longganisa etc )
- Vegetables (peas, carrots, corn kernels, thinly sliced bell peppers)
- Pineapple (best to use crushed pineapples)
- Oil or butter
- Whole Egg (depends on the amount of your rice)
- Garlic, finely chopped
- Onions, chopped
- Salt, pepper and soy sauce or Seasoning powder mix
- Ripe Pineapple "shell", hollowed and cleaned as shown (Optional)
- In a wok, saute garlic and onions in oil or butter.
- Add your choice of meat and vegetables including pineapple then stir fry
- Mix in left-over rice.
- Spread scrambled egg mixture over the rice. Or you can separate scramble the eggs then mix it with the rice.
- Season with salt, pepper, soy sauce or seasoning mix.
- Served in a pineapple shell if desired.