This recipe is a favorite at home as it is appetizing and delicious at the same time easy and simple to cook. It just involves marinating and frying and is a versatile recipe so you can tweak it to suit your own taste. The ingredients are also easy to find or. substituted.
- 1 kilo pork or beef tenderloin, sliced into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 2-3 onions, sliced
- 2 large bell peppers, sliced
- Oil for frying
How to cook Pork Tenderloin with Onion and Bell peppers "Stir-Fry"
- Marinate tenderloin in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper - overnight.
- In a frying pan, fry tenderloin until brown. Set aside.
- When done, stir fry onions and bell peppers.
- Add tenderloin to the vegetables and "stir-fry" a bit more
- Serve with rice.
The measurements are just guides as you can just trust your own judgment instead of doing it "to a T". We just discard the marinade afterwards or make it into another marinade or use it to cook another dish like adobo. One can also make this more saucy or add mushrooms and other veggies. Just experiment with it, who knows, you can make another delicious recipe!