Buko Salad is one of the most popular fruits salads. Aside from being easy to make, it is also versatile to easily suit your taste and budget. And whatever your end product maybe or how it will look like, it still is a salad and chances are they will be asking for more!
- 3 cups shredded coconut meat
- 1 can medium-sized Fruit Cocktail, drained
- 1-2 cans Condensed Milk
- 1-2 boxes all-Purpose Cream
- Nata de Coco
- Cheese, cubed
- Peanuts, crushed
Procedures:I love a frozen buko salad, so it stays in the freezer long enough for it to form. It almost becomes like an ice cream loaded with fresh fruits. Sometimes I also mix a small portion of coconut water to the dressing.
- In a large bowl, place cream then add condensed milk. Mix well for a uniform consistency and taste. The measurements are just guides - just concoct according to your desired taste.
- When done, add buko and fruit cocktail (plus others on the Optional ingredients list). Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.