Macaroni Salad is a staple dessert during special occasions. Aside from being easy to make, it is also versatile to easily suit your taste and budget. And whatever your end product maybe or how it will look like, it still is a salad and chances are they will be asking for more!
- 3/4 kilo macaroni
- 2 cans medium-sized Fruit Cocktail, drained
- 1 cup Cheese, diced
- 500 ml mayonnaise
- 2 cans Condensed Milk
- 2 boxes All-Purpose Cream
- Nata de Coco
- Peanuts, crushed
- Cook macaroni noodles according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, place cream then add condensed milk and finally mayo. Just adjust the quantity to suit your taste - you may or may not use all the ingredients.
- When done, add macaroni, fruit cocktail and cheese (plus others on the Optional ingredients list). Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Garnish and serve cold.