- 200gms Bihon noodles
- 1 pack Instant Palabok mix (I used Mama Sita's for this)
- 1 can (184gms) Tuna (I used Century Tuna Solid in Vegetable Oil), drained
- 2-3 Tbsps dried Alamang
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 and 1/2 cups water
How To Make Pancit Palabok with Tuna and Dried AlamangYou can mix and assemble the everything or serve separately so one can just mix and match according to his own desire - like I did. I also added calamansi juice to the palabok mix so need to squeeze some calamansi. Namit gid!
- Cook bihon according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, toast dried alamang for around 1-2 minutes. Set aside
- Add oil and saute onions and garlic then add tuna and alamang. Be sure to leave some tuna and alamang as toppings.
- Pour in palabok mix (Dissolved in water and I also add the tuna oil for more flavour) and mix for around 3-4 minutes until thick. You can also adjust the flavour of the palabok sauce.