- 1 kilo sapsap,cleaned
- 1/3 cup native vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cup soy sauce
- 1 medium size onion, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- 2 pcs. siling Pan-sigang
- 5 cloves head garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb size ginger. sliced
- In a pan put garlic, onion and ginger.
- Place the sapsap on top then add the chili.
- Pour in the vinegar and soy sauce and then season with salt.
- Cover and simmer in a medium heat for 15 minutes-20 minutes (Or until the fish are cooked).
- Let it cook "dry" in the pan (with almost no sabaw ) and drizzle with oil.
|One can also opt to leave the "sabaw" for a paksiw type dish|
|Pinamalhan na Sapsap with Kamatis|