- Bangus belly, choiced cut from your suki fish vendor or grocery
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Onions, sliced
- Chives, cut
- Banana leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive or sesame oil (plain vegetable oil will do)
How to cook Tino-um na Bangus Belly
- Wash bangus belly thoroughly
- Place it atop banana leaves then sprinkle with slat and pepper.
- Top with tomatoes, onions, and chives then drizzle with oil.
- Wrap the banana leaves then tie to avoide opening.
- Steam the wrapped bangus for 15-20minutes. Or you can place it in a shallow pan then add water for "steaming"
- Open the "package" upon serving.
There's no exact measurements for this recipe since you just adjust everything based on the size/number of the bangus belly. Just follow your taste instincts and it will reward you gastronomically,