We've been doing this "fried pancit molo filling triangles" triangles only to realize that its actually called pinsec frito. Its basically fried dumpling wrapped ala empanada and can also be almost like fried lumpia with a thicker wrapper and lesser filling - to make sure its fully cooked.
Ingredients1/2 kilo Ground pork
1/3 cup garlic, minced
1/3 cup onions, minced
1/4 cup chopped kusay, sibuyas na mura (Take note: kinchay is different)
Oil for frying
How to make Pinsec Frito
- In a bowl, combine ground pork, garlic, onions and kusay. Mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- To taste test your filling, take a take portion of filling mix and fry. Adjust flavor to suit your taste
- Wrap the filling using wanton wrappers. Place enough amount in the middle and fold to form triangles making sure the filling's not too thick nor to thin.If you will be using thinner wonton wrappers, you can make it a little thicker.
- Fry the filled triangles until brown. Place cooked triangles in a plate with table napkin to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with sweet and chili sauce or dip of choice.