Create a visually appetizing and delicious fruit salad using fruits and sago. The ingredients are conveniently available and the recipe can be tweaked to its availability at the same time to your personal taste. Just let your imagination be part of the procedure in creating your very own Fruit and Sago Salad.
Here's a simple Fruit and Sago Salad recipe
- Cooked Sago (tapioca pearls), small
- Evaporated Milk
- Condensed Milk
- Fruit cocktail, drained
- Fresh fruits (bananas, avocado, etc), sliced
- In a bowl, place the sago and fruits. You can add more fresh fruits
- Add evaporated milk and a few drops of vanilla
- Sweeten the mix using condensed milk. Also adjust the thickness of the mix using the latter milk.
- Refrigerate before serving.